Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Cubicle


This is where we spend 8 hours a day. We've started doing office yoga every couple of hours to keep from losing it.
This is Ranganathan. He is the software programming manager. He sort of speaks english, but is very hard to communicate with. It is near impossible to get answers to our questions (I'll post about communication issues another time).
This is "The Boy". He is the office admin/janitor, and Moriah would like to marry him (if he didn't already have an arranged marriage planned). He is really nice and will come and talk to us every once in a while. He doesn't speak much english, but the conversations are entertaining for all of us.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I am cracking up that you guys are doing yoga at work. I would love to see a video of that! Your coworkers look nice. I am sure you are going so stir crazy sitting in such tight quarters for so long!

Ammon said...

I love your posts Carl. I look forward to more.